1. Right components – without any food substitutes
2. Right technologies, including ancient recipes and methods of production of raw materials
3. The right mindset of those who work in production
It is well-known that food made by people who are in a good state of mind has a distinctive flavour. In the ancient monasteries, according to the rules of the monastery, hegumens assigned to cook in the kitchen only those brothers who led a placid life and had good morals to be cooks in the kitchen. During this period, it was understood that positive mental energy drives the work process, which is reflected in the results and ultimately affects those who consume the products.
The successful growth of the project “Sergiev Kanon” proves that it is possible to do two things: create healthy and affordable food products, and use exclusively high-quality natural ingredients. The growth of our project shows that healthy food should not be an item of luxurious life.
We cook according to ancient recipes because we do not intend to change the flavour or appearance of our products with food supplements. We are committed to producing healthy, we don’t use any artificial chemical preservatives to prolong the expiration date, and we don’t use any substitutes for natural ingredients to reduce price or accelerate process.
The principles of “Sergiev Kanon” production: right components without any additives; right technologies including ancient recipes and methods of raw materials production; right mindset of those who work in production. The production of our healthy product “Sergiev Kanon” depends on these three rules. They are also universal as they can and should serve as a foundation for any type of work, not only in the food industry but also in the house construction, production of household items, and provision of services.
“Sergiev Kanon” embodies healthy food and trust that is based on quality and Russian traditions.
- About our bread “Bread is the staff of life!” – as they said in ancient Russia. People would greet their dear guests with salt and bread.
- About our Pelmeni and Varenyky In the Trinity Lavra of St. Sergius, Traditional Russian Varenyky and Pelmeni were cooked for centuries – this is an easy-to-cook and nourishing food.
- About our drinks The main rule of the production of our soft non-alcoholic drinks “Sergiev Kanon” is to use exclusively natural components.